Monday, February 8, 2010
I got some new toys. They are glass fusing and lamp-work bead making kits.
This is a fused glass Valentine Heart pendant, I made using the fusing kit.

 I made this pendant as a test, I wanted to see how the several little pieces of glass would fuse together. Most of the fused glass pendants I've seen are just chunky shapes fused together so, I wasn't sure if the little pieces would fuse and keep their shape, or spread out all over. It worked out great, I think she turned out pretty cute. I love her little heart shaped face, and the surprised look she has, she's all puckered up for a Big Valentines KISS. 

 I'm HOOKED on fusing glass already. This is so much fun. I have been making all kind of real neat pendents. For the most part they are turning out great. Although I had a few blow apart.
 It takes some mistakes, to figure out how to do them right
( so they say in the instructions ) "You know you should always follow the instructions, LOL." 
 The only problem I see with this project..... is , now I want to keep them all.
   But I can't so I will be listing them on Etsy and on e-Bay. If you have the time stop by my Etsy and check them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Graphics Fairy

Past Present Future

free tarot readings